PointClickCare CNA Registration: Are you a Certified looking to join the PointClickCare platform? If so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll discuss how to register with PointClickCare, an online platform that provides CNAs access to their patient’s records, schedules, and other important information. With PointClickCare, you can stay organized, provide top-notch patient care, and even get certified as a CNA in select states. Let’s get started and learn how to register with PointClickCare today!
PointClickCare has created an online account system for clients and partners to manage your key-for-intent credentials. As part of this PointClickCare online account, you can receive customer support and other helpful resources. We will demonstrate how to log in to PointClickCare CNA, a cloud-based platform that facilitates a coordinated and collaborative approach to elderly care.
There are over 15,000 senior caregivers who use the software to manage their businesses better. It is one of the largest cloud-based platforms that support elderly care providers in the LTPAC region. Find out how to apply for PointClickCare on all platforms.
PointClickCare CNA Registration Process
- Visit PointClickCare’s website https://login.pointclickcare.com/home/userLogin.xhtml and create an account if you don’t already have one.
- After signing up, select the “CNA Registration” option.
- Enter your contact details, including name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Upload proof of your CNA certification from a recognized authority.
- Provide documents such as proof of identity, social security number, or license.
- Submit your application for review by the PointClickCare team.
- Wait for approval from PointClickCare after reviewing your documents and application.
- Once approved, you can access the CNA registration page to begin the registration process.
- Select the state where you wish to be registered as a CNA.
- Follow the instructions on the page to complete the registration process.
- Pay the necessary fees associated with the registration process.
- You will receive a confirmation once your registration is complete.
PointClickCare CNA SigOut
- Log out of the PointClickCare CNA application by clicking the “Log Out” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you have logged out, the PointClickCare CNA system will ask you to confirm that you want to end your session. Select “Yes” to confirm.
- When prompted, enter your username and password to confirm that you are ending the session.
- After entering your credentials, the PointClickCare CNA system will provide a confirmation message.
- Click “OK” to exit the PointClickCare CNA application and return to the login page. You will now be logged out of the PointClickCare CNA system and no longer have access to any information associated with it.
The PointClickCare CNA Registration process is an easy and efficient way to help ensure that Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) have the appropriate training and qualifications to provide care professionally and safely. With the introduction of this platform, it has become easier for CNAs to complete the registration process quickly and easily. It also makes it easier for employers to find qualified CNAs to hire for their organization.